If one post has become omnipresent during the pandemic, it’s the picnic. You know the one – we’ve all the influencer hosting picnic that seems to perfect to be real. Well turns out, they are real, and we can help you get that aesthetic pic of your dreams! Below find our steps to the perfect picnic!
- Find the perfect spot in the park. Go with the greenery!
- Choose a blanket that is not too busy. We vote to stick with a white or cream sheet.
- Don’t cheap out on the extras – it’s all about that perfect basket.
- Accessorise! What really adds to the picnic is the flowers and greenery!
- Don’t do dishware – aside from wine glasses. Other than that, opt for bringing a wood cutting board rather than plates.
- Go with trendy (and easy) food. Did someone say cheese and meats?
- Choose your fruit strategically – go for trending colours like orange peaches and mandarins, or pink strawberries and raspberries.
- Take photos with strategic angles. We love an above-view!
- Dress accordingly. Choose outfits that are aligned with the colours of your picnic.
- Don’t forget the drinks! From blood orange juice to a crisp rose, the drinks are one extra layer of oomph that you can add to your picnic.
Well, that’s our guide to the perfectly ‘grammable picnic. What are your favourite tips? Let us know in the comment section below or by tagging @stcathys on Instagram!