Looking for a methodology to relieve stress through out the finals? Look no more, as the best-researched methods are listed below so you gobble them up!
Some points in life define the way your personality is shaped up. Finals can be a life-shaping event for any university students, We all have gone through the stress and high temper of the finals week. However, there are small things that you can do, bits and piece changes that can allow you to focus more and stress less! We have made a list for you to ponder upon and act towards reducing the boiling point rather than enhancing it
- Make your own study guide as following someone or a group of people usually takes you down the wrong path
- Start early as you get more time in the day to study when your energies are at the peak level
- Organize your study hours and take regular breaks to utilize optimum energy
- Resting properly is the key to a sharp mind that can whirl around the finals week
- Time management is the key to success along with eating well
- Utilize on-campus stress relieving programs before and during the finals
- Hit the gym or the track to clear your mind and conscience
- Always eat healthy as the tendency to binge is far more in finals week than normal days of the year
- Catch some sound sleep and 8 glasses of water (at least) daily
- Select a good study space or group. Studying on the bed gives you a complete downer at times
- Rule Number 1: Do not forget to eat!
- Never skip breakfast!
- Tea, coffee and nuts are the sources of instant energy boosters that you must use
- Dark chocolates, Avocados and water should be your best friends for the finals
Therefore, if you are stressed, you need to let some of the steam go. Boiling up under the lid can only make it worse for the finals week. So take a chill pill, put your feet up and relax your mind before you enter the examination room!